MARVEL'S COLLECTIONS & CUSTOMS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerTCHATDCConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Resin Pimps Update

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Jesse321
Marvel Legends
Marvel Legends
Jesse321

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyDim 21 Oct - 21:01

Hey guys,

Well this one is going to be a whopper of an update letter! Because of this, I'm going to send links to the pictures instead of including them in the letter to save both time and grief should any problems arise because of the various ISP carriers thinking it might be spam.

First and foremost, I would like everyone to realize that this is a GENERAL EMAIL that goes out to everyone, not everything is meant for everyone. There are several of you that have already paid for certain pieces, to those people, don't worry .. you're covered. But if you want to write in to check and make sure, no problem.

I'm also breaking this update down into sections with titles .. if your not interested in that particular piece or subject, you can just skip to the next ... so here goes.

SAVAGE SHE-HULK:

Due to some of the above mentioned unavoidable delays, Savage She-Hulk has had to be broken down into batches. The first batch of castings was mailed this morning, the next batch of castings will be being mailed out mid-next week .. and I hope to have the final batches late next week.

Anyone that hasn't placed an order of this piece, please contact me.

Here is are a couple of links to pictures of the She-Hulk sculpt.

Resin Pimps Update Picture656426

Resin Pimps Update Casting

BEAST AND MARVEL GIRL:

Beast and Marvel Girl are officially in production, the new pieces are being cast right now. I've been informed that castings for the orders that I currently have in house will be completed by early next week and the pieces will be shipping out to me shortly thereafter. I've attached pictures of the new pieces. Before anyone asks, these pieces WILL NOT be offered with the original bases .. sorry guys, but I'm trying my best to keep everyone happy.

Resin Pimps Update MarvelGirlReissueCasting

Resin Pimps Update BeastReissueCasting

PHOTON:

Resin Pimps Update Photon-3

Resin Pimps Update Photon-2

Resin Pimps Update Photon-1

WONDER WOMAN:

Resin Pimps Update WonderWomancastings

STEEL:

Resin Pimps Update SteelFinished6

The list for this piece HAS NOT been started yet.

JOHNNY STORM:

Resin Pimps Update Picture253-1

NOVA FS:

Resin Pimps Update Novafinished5

SASQUATCH:

Well there's good news and bad news with this piece.
Resin Pimps Update SassyPS

Resin Pimps Update SasqRtP3166

AND SAVING THE BEST NEWS FOR LAST!!! HUGE [size=150]HUGE [/size][size=200]HUGE[/size] NEWS!!!!!!

Resin Pimps and Nexus Productions (okay, so I came up with that name, it sounds good) have made a deal so that the LEGION OF SUPERHEROES pieces being produced by Nexus, will now be available through Resin Pimps. I can't tell you guys how personally excited I am about this news!!! As most of you know, I'm a GIGANTIC (and no I'm not talking about my waistline) Legion fan. I'm ecstatically happy that Nexus approached us and is allowing us to produce these amazing pieces!

As such (and with Nexus's permission) we will be reissuing the Mon-El, as to make sure that everyone that wants a complete set of these incredible pieces will be able to have them!

Resin Pimps Update Monel-1

The next piece in the line will be WILDFIRE,

Resin Pimps Update Wildfire

Resin Pimps Update Wildfire-Side

AUNT MAY!!!

And last, but certainly not least, you know that from time to time I usually point out a great kit when I see it ... well, here is a sweet little piece that's being offered up by Brian of The Creation Crib ... AUNT MAY!

Resin Pimps Update Auntmaysculptcompletegl3

Brain is a TERRIFIC sculptor and a great castor as well. He's TOTALLY captured the image of Steve Ditko's Aunt May in this amazingly charming little piece. I can personally vouch that you WILL NOT be disappointed in this (or any other) piece offered by Brian! I've personally ordered one for my collection. Check it out!

You can contact Brian at ... creationcrib@insightbb.com for details on this piece.

Jeez .. have I missed anything?? Well if I did, it will have to wait for next time!

That's it for now (I'm spent, it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm goin to bed) .. as usual, any questions, concerns, comments, complaints, feel free to contact me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.garagekits.us
wadewilson
Statues collector
Statues collector
wadewilson

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyMar 23 Oct - 17:14

Une rapide traduction que m'avait gentiment demandé Jesse Wink :

Salut les gars,

Cela va être une lettre de mise à jour énorme ! A cause de ça, je vais mettre les liens des images au lieu de les inclure directement

dans la lettre afin de gagner du temps et des pleurs au cas où certaines messageries penseraient que ça serait du spam.

D'abord, je voudrais que chacun comprenne que c'est un mail général adressé à tout le monde.
Il y a certains d'entre vous qui ont déjà payé pour certaines pièces, à ces personnes je dis de ne pas s'inquiéter, elles sont bien déjà

prises en charge. Mais si vous voulez m'écrire pour avoir la confirmation, pas de problème.

Je sépare aussi cette mise à jour en sections avec titres. Si vous n'êtes pas intéressé par une pièce ou sujet en particulier, vous

pouvez alors simplement aller jusqu'au prochain ... et iansi de suite.

SAVAGE SHE-HULK:

En raison de certains retards inéluctables déjà mentionnés, Savage She-Hulk devra être découpée en plusieurs fois.
Le 1ier groupe de casting a été envoyé ce matin, le prochain devrait être envoyé en mileu de semaine prochaine et j'espère les derniers

au plus atrs la semaine d'après.

Toute personne qui n'a pas commandé cette pièce peut me contacter.

Quelques images de la She-Hulk sculptée :

Resin Pimps Update Picture656426

Resin Pimps Update Casting

BEAST AND MARVEL GIRL:

Beast et Marvel Girl sont déjà officiellement en production, les nouvelles pièces sont en train d'être castées.
J'ai été informé que les castings pour les commandes que j'ai déjà prises seront finis au plus tôt la semaine prochaine et les pièces me

seront envoyées rapidement après.

J'ai mis les photos des nouvelles pièces. Avant que quelqu'un demande, ces pièces n'auront pas les bases d'origines.
Désolé mes gars, mais j'essaie de faire au mieux pour garder tout le monde content.

Resin Pimps Update MarvelGirlReissueCasting

Resin Pimps Update BeastReissueCasting

PHOTON:

Resin Pimps Update Photon-3

Resin Pimps Update Photon-2

Resin Pimps Update Photon-1

WONDER WOMAN:

Resin Pimps Update WonderWomancastings

STEEL:

Resin Pimps Update SteelFinished6

La liste pour cette pièce n'a pas encore commencé

JOHNNY STORM:

Resin Pimps Update Picture253-1

NOVA FS:

Resin Pimps Update Novafinished5

SASQUATCH:

Il y a une bonne nouvelle et une mauvaise concernant cette pièce.

Resin Pimps Update SassyPS

Resin Pimps Update SasqRtP3166

Et j'ai laissé le meilleur pour la fin !!! Une grande [size=150]grande [/size][size=200]grande[/size] nouvelle !!!

Resin Pimps et Nexus Productions ont fait un arrangement afin que les pièces de la LEGION OF SUPERHEROES produits par Nexus soient

disponible via Resin Pimps.
Je ne peux vous dire à quel point je suis excité à ce sujet.
Comme la pluspart d'entre vous le savent, je suis un grand fan de la Legion.
Je suis heureux que Nexus se soit rapproché de nous et nous autorise à produire ces pièces fabuleuses.
Avec la permission de Nexus, nous ressortirons Mon-El pour permettre que chacun puisse avoir la série complète de ces fantastiques

pièces.

Resin Pimps Update Monel-1

La prochaine pièce dans la série sera WILDFIRE,

Resin Pimps Update Wildfire

Resin Pimps Update Wildfire-Side

AUNT MAY!!!

De temps en temps, je montre un grand kit quand je le vois.
Et bien, voilà une petite pièce fort sympatique qui nous est proposé par Brian de "The Creation Crib" : Tante May !

Resin Pimps Update Auntmaysculptcompletegl3

Brian est un grand sculpteur et casteur.
Il a réussit à capturé l'image de tante May par Steve Ditko avec cette incroyablement charmante petite pièce.
Je peux personnellement dire quue vous ne serez pas déçus avec cette pièce ou n'importe quelle autre proposée par Brian.
J'ai personnellement commandé 1 exemplaire pour ma collection.

Vous pouvez le contecter à creationcrib@insightbb.com pour plus de détails concernant cette pièce.

Ai-je oublié quelque chose ? Bon si c'est le cas, cela attendra pour la prochaine fois.

C'est finit pour cette fois ( je suis épuisé, il est 1h30 du matin et je vais au lit ).
Comme d'habitude, des questions, inquiétudes, commentaires, plaintes, n'hésitez pas à me contacter.
Jesse321
Marvel Legends
Marvel Legends
Jesse321

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyMar 23 Oct - 22:05

Merci Mr. Wilson. Resin Pimps Update Content
Metalbears
Complétiste collector
Metalbears

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyMar 23 Oct - 23:27

hi, you said from sasquatch "Well there's good news and bad news with this piece" but you didn't give more explication? what happened?
http://metalbears.over-blog.com/
Jesse321
Marvel Legends
Marvel Legends
Jesse321

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyMar 23 Oct - 23:44

Metalbears a écrit:
hi, you said from sasquatch "Well there's good news and bad news with this piece" but you didn't give more explication? what happened?
Good News - I found someone that can roto-cast the piece for us ... roto-cast means that the figure itself will be hollow, this will save money on both resin and shipping .. which means that the piece will not be as ridiculously expensive as I thought it would be.

Bad News - the sculpt isn't finished yet No ... but we're working on it. Resin Pimps Update Dada
wadewilson
Statues collector
Statues collector
wadewilson

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyMer 24 Oct - 10:21

It seems Jesse that in the post i have done the translation, that you have forgotten some phrases Wink

Jesse321 a écrit:
Good News - I found someone that can roto-cast the piece for us ... roto-cast means that the figure itself will be hollow, this will save money on both resin and shipping .. which means that the piece will not be as ridiculously expensive as I thought it would be.

Bad News - the sculpt isn't finished yet No ... but we're working on it. Resin Pimps Update Dada

Petite traduction :

Bonne nouvelle :
J'ai trouvé quelqu'un qui peut "roto-caster" la pièce pour nous.
"Roto-caster" signifie que la pièce sera creuse, cela fera faire des économies d'argent sur la résine et le port, ainsi la pièce coûtera moins chère que ce que je pensais.

La mauvaise nouvelle :
La sculpture n'est pas encore finie, mais nous y travaillons.
Fafane88
Supreme collector
Supreme collector
Fafane88

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyMer 5 Déc - 23:09

A New One, maybe? When?

Resin Pimps Update Magik1

Thx
Resin Pimps Update 937521
Jesse321
Marvel Legends
Marvel Legends
Jesse321

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyJeu 6 Déc - 5:32

Magik is an OLD sculpt, it was actually our very first kit and is no longer available.
Fafane88
Supreme collector
Supreme collector
Fafane88

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyJeu 6 Déc - 21:11

Jesse321 a écrit:
Magik is an OLD sculpt, it was actually our very first kit and is no longer available.
Sad
(Maybe a new one with a new sketch?)
Jesse321
Marvel Legends
Marvel Legends
Jesse321

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update EmptyJeu 6 Déc - 22:06

I've already designed a new one, so once we get back on the New Mutants, everyone will be able to have a complete team.
Contenu sponsorisé

Resin Pimps Update Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Resin Pimps Update   Resin Pimps Update Empty

Resin Pimps Update
Page 1 sur 1